Tom was a dear friend of mine. Tom and I were roommates in Arlington at our Jason Terrace Apt with ...

Tom was a dear friend of mine. Tom and I were roommates in Arlington at our Jason Terrace Apt with our other roommate Peter. Tom was a gracious individual full of energy, humor and devotion to the field of Psychology. But he was much more than that. Tom had a great appreciation of life. He loved his friends and family and was always looking to move forward in exploring areas of healing finding empathy in what can be very difficult areas. I had a great respect for Tom because of that. Tom and I brewed beer together. Yes, beer. It wasn't that great, but it wasn't that bad either. My memory was helping Tom with his new found passion for brewing beer, and spending entire afternoons concocting whatever brew that he was into at the time. He would then give out his homemade brew to friends for the holidays. Every Thanksgiving Tom, Peter (our other roommate) and I would have a grand breakfast before heading home to our respected families. We had a wonderful time and I look back at those times that we spent together as some of the happiest memories of my life. I miss Tom. I think about him often and it makes me sad that he is gone. We lost a truly beautiful person and courageous individual.

Sincerely,

John A. Gearin

Date:

Forum id: 512590

Sysoon Forum No: 512590, Author: John A. Gearin.

Comments

Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Facebook Comments

Search on Google