This is my Grandma. I miss her dearly. I was 5 years old when she passed away from Cancer. I think ...

This is my Grandma. I miss her dearly. I was 5 years old when she passed away from Cancer. I think about her daily.. Every once in a while I write her a little note to let her know I know she's watching.. This is what today's said. : Dear Grandma: I've been thinking a lot about you today. I really miss you. In 9 days you will have been gone for 14 years. I wish you could see how all of your children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren have grown. It's been tough without you here, but you're in my heart and always will be. I love you Grandma Karen, we all miss you. I've taught myself not to cry every time I think about you, but sometimes I forget and shed a tear or two. I notice the little signs you give me now and then to let me know you're watching and I appreciate them. It's what helps me get through the day. I love you grandma, and I miss you. I think about you daily and try to remember the good times we had together. I was still young when you passed, but I remember bits and pieces, and those are the memories I will never forget. ♥ : I love her very much. <3

Date:

Forum id: 513409

Sysoon Forum No: 513409, Author: Melissa Hershey.

Comments

Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Facebook Comments

Search on Google