Agnes was 40 when she past on, her favorite color was purple, and she loved her great nephews and nieces. She had one daughter,a bouncing baby named Maria Sweetney. Agnes was loved by all and hated by none, she lived a short life but accomplished alot. She made sure her family was taken care of. She opened up her arms to anybody who needed help, and would also give her last. She charished the ground her daughter walked on, believed in her, and had faith in her no matter what. She was a the best parent, sister, friend, and aunt anyone could ever ask for. When she passed away her family was devastated, and mourned her for years, and her daughter to this day still mourns her. She's resting easy now, no struggles, no heartaches, and no more suffering. She's with the Almighty King now...
Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved!
- Date of Birth: , see at Genealogybank
- Date of Death: , see at Genealogybank
- Sex: female
- Zodiac: unknown, Latin name: unknown
- Died at Age: 40 years
- Days of The Life: 0 days
- Birth Anniversary: + 317 days
- Death Anniversary: + 311 days
Do you have a family photo of Agnes Lucille Sweetney? Consider uploading your photo of Agnes Lucille Sweetney so that your pictures are included in Agnes Lucille Sweetney's genealogy, family trees & family history records. Sysoon enables anyone to create a free online tribute for a much loved relative or friend who has passed away.
- Where Agnes Lucille Sweetney is buried?
- Find the grave of Agnes Lucille Sweetney
- Locate the grave of Agnes Lucille Sweetney.
- How Agnes Lucille Sweetney died?
- How to find family and friends of Agnes Lucille Sweetney?
- What can I do for Agnes Lucille Sweetney?
- Funeral of Agnes Lucille Sweetney
- Find relatives that had become lost over the years and decades.