He was an American psychiatrist and author. He died after of complications from cancer. Smith graduated from Washington and Lee University and Emory University Medical School in Atlanta, where he completed his psychiatric residency. During his career he wrote several books like Grow Up!: How Taking Responsibility Can Make You a Happy Adult, Turning Points: Treating Families in Transition and Crisis, Man Enough: Fathers, Sons and the Search for Masculinity and Private Lies: Infidelity and Betrayal of Intimacy.
Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved!
- Date of Birth:
- Date of Death:
- Sex: male
- Zodiac: unknown, Latin name: unknown
- Died at Age: 77 years
- Days of The Life: Impossible to determine
- Birth Anniversary: + 58 days
- Death Anniversary: + 220 days
Do you have a family photo of Frank Smith Pittman, III.? Consider uploading your photo of Frank Smith Pittman, III. so that your pictures are included in Frank Smith Pittman, III.'s genealogy, family trees & family history records. Sysoon enables anyone to create a free online tribute for a much loved relative or friend who has passed away.
- Where Frank Smith Pittman, III. is buried?
- Find the grave of Frank Smith Pittman, III..
- Locate the grave of Frank Smith Pittman, III..
- How Frank Smith Pittman, III. died?
- How to find family and friends of Frank Smith Pittman, III.?
- What can I do for Frank Smith Pittman, III.?