Intellectual property

Sysoon is committed to protecting the intellectual property of third parties.

On this page, rights holders will find information regarding how to report copyright and other intellectual property infringements by people posting content on Sysoon and answers to some frequently asked questions regarding our policies.

If you are concerned about the removal of your content, you may file a counter-notice. You can do so through the email notification you received, or in the warning at the top of your home page.

If you are concerned about the security of your account, please visit our Security Help Page.

To report an infringement of your copyright or other intellectual property right (for example, trademark) by a Sysoon user, please fill out our automated IP infringement form. This form is the fastest way to report any type of infringement. If you prefer, you may instead submit copyright infringement notices under the DMCA to our designated agent (information below). It will speed our review if you can submit your report in English.

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens after I send the report?

We will make every effort to review your report as quickly as we can. So long as everything appears to be in order, we will promptly remove or disable access to the content. We will also notify the user and, if requested, provide your report to the user. We will terminate repeat infringers when appropriate.

What is the contact information for your DMCA designated agent?

Please keep in mind that the fastest way to send our designated agent a DMCA notice of copyright infringement is by using our automated DMCA form. Nevertheless, if you wish to contact our designated agent through traditional (and slower) methods, the contact information for our designated agent is:

  • Sysoon Inc.
  • Attn: Sysoon Designated Agent
  • 14 Wall Street, 20th floor
  • 10005 New York
  • 212.796.6570 (phone)
  • 212.796.6570 (fax)

Can I report the infringement of someone else's intellectual property rights?

If you are not the IP owner (or the authorized representative of the owner), you cannot report a suspected infringement to us. If you believe that content on the Sysoon website violates another party's IP, you should advise the rights owner directly.

What should I do if a third-party application infringes my rights?

Applications developed by third parties and available to the Sysoon community are not created by Sysoon and do not reside on our servers. Consequently, we do not have the ability to control such applications or remove any infringing content from them. If you believe a third-party application infringes your rights, we strongly encourage you to contact that developer directly. You can often contact the developer from the application's "about" page. If that doesn't work, add the application, click on help, and then click on the name of the application. From there you will be able send a message directly to the developer. After working directly with the developer, please contact us if the problem persists. Although we do not control third-party applications, as a courtesy we will try to assist you when a developer does not comply with its legal obligations relating to content issues.

What should I do if someone is pretending to be me?

If someone has created an account to impersonate or imitate you, please go to the impostor profile (timeline) and click "Report this Person" in the left column. Check the "Report this Person" box, choose "Fake Account" as the reason, and add "Impersonating me or someone else" as the report type. Be sure to add a valid web address (URL) leading to the real profile (timeline), so we can review the information.


Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Roy Livingston Language: English Report abuse

How do you unsubscribe ????


Facebook Comments

Search on Google