This is my brother Ken, I miss him very much. He died in Colorado, while out scouting for our Elk ...

This is my brother Ken, I miss him very much. He died in Colorado, while out scouting for our Elk hunting trip. He flipped his 4 wheeler over and it suffocated him. He had no wife or children, even though he wanted 6 kids.

He always read Westerns and said he lived in the wrong time, but he died a western man. Early in life, and in Colorado. He worked for a company named TIC-The Industrial Company and he loved it. He almost got to go to Brazil to work on an electrical generation plant, it fell through. I always told him it was for some drug lord. He worked on a Corn Alcohol Plant in Nebraska, and he worked on a Gold Processing Plant in Fairbanks Alaska. He loved every bit of his life. He liked to fish and gold pan when he had any spare time. And he really loved to hunt, especially with a bow and arrow. He shot a black bear once, while in Colorado, I missed that trip. We almost bought a Gold Mine in Cripple Creek Colorado in 1996, our first trip there. Eventually he went back in 1991 and found out that someone had bought it and put a mining engineer down the 200 foot shaft and he found the vein. In 1991 it was the largest producer of Gold in an underground mine. Shit happens.

Date:

Forum id: 504406

Sysoon Forum No: 504406, Author: Lawrence A Bleeda.

Comments

Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Facebook Comments

Search on Google