*Have not seen a woman name Celestine Clemons (since 1970). I know her cousin Cheryl Stewart (marrie ...

*Have not seen a woman name Celestine Clemons (since 1970). I know her cousin Cheryl Stewart (married name Mickens, last lived in Norcross Ga) both used to live @ 591 E165 St Apt 2d Bx.10456, her cousin moved to Hollis & Cambridge Heights Queens New York. By website Sysoon.com, Cheryl passed away 3/26/2008, her d/o/b 4/8/1953. Both Celestine & Cheryl graduated from Christopher Columbus HS 1971(from 1971 Alumni) & Celestine is my age of 66-67 yet with Celestine search by maiden name through websites beenverified.com,Intellius.com, Truth Finder or People Finders in intercontinental USA all the Celestine Clemons are not the parties I am looking for (example the Celestine Clemons Vasquez of Brooklyn, Holbrook NY

deceased & the Celestine Clemons in Arizona, also deceased, are not the parties)

(I also know she moved to the West Bronx, NY in early 70's & she went to SUNY Binghamton from 1971 most likely graduated 1975) & I know her father is a lieutenant or high official in the NYCPD. If you find her in your database I appreciate this but IF NOT? which most websites cannot bring it up, I will like to have info on her cousin Cheryl Mickens (maiden name Stewart) also may have been associated with a Frances Mistretta, but married to a Timothy Mickens. Can you please obtain all marriage records & divorce records & if she had any children, plus possibly death records or cause of death, which I cannot obtain from Viral Records, Death Records of a state because not of family, the website Sysoon.com brings up she passed away 3/26/2008 age 54, d/o/b 4/8/1953 last lived in Norcross Georgia.

*She had worked at Royal Bank of Canada in New York & at Rutherford, Brown &

Catherwood LLC. any bankruptcies & court judgments & if any driving records &

Violations, I do not believe she has a driving license

Date:

Forum id: 734039

Sysoon Forum No: 734039, Author: Gilbert Gonzalez.

Comments

Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Facebook Comments

Search on Google