Products provided by your organization—notice to end users
Control and administer your Sysoon product and product account, including controlling privacy-related settings of the product or product account.
If you use a Sysoon product with an account provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as your work or school account, that organization can:
- Control and administer your Sysoon product and product account, including controlling privacy-related settings of the product or product account.
- Access and process your data, including the interaction data, diagnostic data, and the contents of your communications and files associated with your Sysoon product and product accounts.
If you lose access to your work or school account (in event of change of employment, for example), you may lose access to products and the content associated with those products, including those you acquired on your own behalf, if you used your work or school account to sign in to such products.
Many Sysoon products are intended for use by organizations, such as schools and businesses. Please see the Enterprise and developer products section of this privacy statement. If your organization provides you with access to Sysoon products, your use of the Sysoon products is subject to your organization's policies, if any. You should direct your privacy inquiries, including any requests to exercise your data protection rights, to your organization’s administrator. When you use social features in Sysoon products, other users in your network may see some of your activity. To learn more about the social features and other functionality, please review documentation or help content specific to the Sysoon product. Sysoon is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
When you use a Sysoon product provided by your organization, Sysoon’s processing of your personal data in connection with that product is governed by a contract between Sysoon and your organization. Sysoon processes your personal data to provide the product to your organization and you, and in some cases for Sysoon’s legitimate business operations related to providing the product as described in the Enterprise and developer products section. As mentioned above, if you have questions about Sysoon’s processing of your personal data in connection with providing products to your organization, please contact your organization. If you have questions about Sysoon’s legitimate business operations in connection with providing products to your organization as provided in the standard Sysoon Online Services Terms (OST), please contact Sysoon as described in the How to contact us section. For more information on our legitimate business operations, please see the Enterprise and developer products section.
For Sysoon products provided by your K-12 school, including Sysoon 365 Education, Sysoon will:
- not collect or use student personal data beyond that needed for authorized educational or school purposes;
- not sell or rent student personal data;
- not use or share student personal data for advertising or similar commercial purposes, such as behavioral targeting of advertisements to students;
- not build a personal profile of a student, other than for supporting authorized educational or school purposes or as authorized by the parent, guardian, or student of appropriate age; and
require that our vendors with whom student personal data is shared to deliver the educational service, if any, are obligated to implement these same commitments for student personal data.
Post a comment / Comments guidelines
└─ Please, to post your comments.